Miles Simpson has committed to UK

HIPPYKICK

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news, I was hoping he would stay in-state and play for Joker.

What position does everyone think he will play in college? DB? SS? RB?

With his size and speed he could play any one of those positions. I could see him as a short yardage RB or safety more than corner.

With his size and speed he could play any one of those positions. I could see him as a short yardage RB or safety more than corner.

Cornerback is out.

My guess is that Miles Simpson will be given the opportunity to begin his college career at the position he wants to play.

I see his future as a nice sized strong safety.

Quote from Coach Brinson, it is on the UK Athletics web site. You can follow Q&A Blogs.

Larry Brinson: Miles Simpson will definitely be a running back for us. He is an exciting guy and I think guys like Miles are guys that can go deep into the SEC schedule. He will hold up physically and get tough yards in the red zone. He can catch the ball out of the backfield. He is a prototype player.

Quote from Coach Brinson, it is on the UK Athletics web site. You can follow Q&A Blogs.

Larry Brinson: Miles Simpson will definitely be a running back for us. He is an exciting guy and I think guys like Miles are guys that can go deep into the SEC schedule. He will hold up physically and get tough yards in the red zone. He can catch the ball out of the backfield. He is a prototype player.

I was talking to Marksberry the other day and he confirmed that all the D1's that were recruiting Miles were after him as a RB. Congrats to the kid, I think he made a heck of a choice. It's going to be fun to watch him go up against the speed of the SEC.

EVERYONE IN THE PIONEER NATION IS PROUD OF YOU MILES!!:notworthy: