Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 49 Highlands 34

Featured Replies

Final per the Scoreboard.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch. This should shake the NKY rankings up a bit. Where was the scoring for Highlands?

  • Author
Ouch. This should shake the NKY rankings up a bit. Where was the scoring for Highlands?

 

Watch out, feeding the BGP masses a straight line like that.

 

Is it possible that the Birds were looking ahead to tomorrow night? Injuries?

One word to describe the Birds effort tonight, pitiful. Team could not get shots off and spend too much time standing around waiting for the coach to call a play that ultimately results in a tough shot. Keep hearing the coach yell to push the ball up the floor and then the ball handler gets the ball to the top of the key and backs it out to run a play. Highlands went the first 5 plus minutes of the game without scoring a point which included at least 3 airballs. This team looks lost and plays with zero confidence.

I thought the effort lacked enthusiasm from the Birds. The Raiders played hard and earned the W. Ryle was the better team tonight.

I think I predicted a 15 point spread.

Ryle outplayed HHS in every aspect of the game.

 

The only thing the Birds did well tonight was hit a few 3's. The very few open looks from behind the arc (about 4) were drained. If not for those few shots the Birds would have put up a whopping 20 points. Ugly!

I think I predicted a 15 point spread.

 

Yes, very nicely done. Would have been even more impressive if you had predicted the correct team to win. So by my math, you missed the outcome by 30 points??

 

Would never had guessed this outcome, but kudos to Ryle on the nice win. Could have used a few of these extra points last night against Conner.

I have been around Highlands Basketball for lots of years now and that is the worst effort that I have ever seen. It just seemed as if they were expecting Ryle to lay down and hand them a victory.

Ryle played a GREAT game! Congrats to the coaches and players.

15 pt loss at home with a senior laden team? Ouch

 

I was thinking the same thing. Very surprised by this score.

 

Congrats to the Raiders on the big W. They've had Highlands number recently. I believe they beat the Birds last year too.

Yes, very nicely done. Would have been even more impressive if you had predicted the correct team to win. So by my math, you missed the outcome by 30 points??

 

W.

 

Now you're just nitpicking.

Did Grubbs not play in this game? He did not show any points in the box score.

He did play

Congrats to the Raiders on the big W. They've had Highlands number recently. I believe they beat the Birds last year too.

 

nope - HHS won last year out at Ryle.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.