Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BSU 17 TCU 10

Featured Replies

Was TCU over rated?

Was BSU under rated?

Why wasn't Moore invited to Hiesman?

Two of the best teams in the country IMO. That's why they played in the Fiesta Bowl. TCU is a very good football team with a lot of speed and one of the best defenses in the country week in week out. Boise St showed they are a top team in the country. I would not want to play them if I were a big dog team! What they have done for that whole state is pretty neat. I watched a small special on it and they have helped Idaho grow.

So I guess TCU is NOT the "Real National Champion" afterall. :lol:

So I guess TCU is NOT the "Real National Champion" afterall. :lol:

 

I had my prediction wrong but the label remains the same. Now it's just applied to Boise State instead of TCU. Either way college football is still a joke and a waste of time.

Florida would beat both of these teams by 5 tds.

Florida would beat both of these teams by 5 tds.

 

Not sure if it would be that bad but they would win very comfortabley IMO.

No team, Bama/UT/UF included wants to face up with Boise IMO. I think they only lose 3 or 4 seniors who got any playing time. They are a preseason top 5 team IMO and a MNC contender.

They might have played some good defense, but I thought both teams looked bad on offense. TCU never used any part of the field between the hashes, every play was a WR screen or a bomb down the sideline. I don't think either is a top 10 team in the country.

Love the fake punt on fourth and nine in the fourth quarter...29 yard pass play.

Love the fake punt on fourth and nine in the fourth quarter...29 yard pass play.

 

That was a beautiful pass. Anybody else notice the tribal-looking tat on the BSU punter's bicep? I don't know why it made me laugh, I just didn't expect a kicker to have something so tough-looking. A lineman--yes, kicker--no. :lol:

I think Boise loses one senior. I think they get a shot at the National Championship if they run the table next year.

Did anyone see the TCU dance team outfits? :eek::eek: Little risque for a Christian University. :lol::lol::lol:

 

FYI....they are called the "Showgirls"! :lol:

Did anyone see the TCU dance team outfits? :eek::eek: Little risque for a Christian University. :lol::lol::lol:

 

FYI....they are called the "Showgirls"! :lol:

 

I'm moving to Waco:lol:

Florida would beat both of these teams by 5 tds.

I agree. I think UC is better then both of these guys and they looked like a JV practice squad against UF.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.