Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 104 Hartford 61

Featured Replies

O.K., 14-0 and now comes one that we have been waiting on................

 

Louisville comes in to Rupp on Saturday!!!!!!

 

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John Hood is a typical freshman adjusting to college ball. He will adjust and be a fine player before his career at UK is done.

 

I agree.

Jon Hood is a typical freshman adjusting to college ball. He will adjust and be a fine player before his career at UK is done.

 

There you go:thumb:

Jon Hood will develop into a shooter, IMO. Not much more.

 

Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed watching the game today. They made Hartford look like a high school ball team.

Oh yeah, and when Wall leaves, I may have a few tears in my eyes.

There you go:thumb:

 

My mistake. Thanks.

I'll be glad when they start playing somebody. These games are boring to watch.

The oop that Wall through down backwards was AMAZING!!!

The oop that Wall through down backwards was AMAZING!!!

That it was. It looked effortless.

I just hope they shoot the three Sat. like they did last night. When they are making those look out.

I'll be glad when they start playing somebody. These games are boring to watch.

 

They played North Carolina, UCONN and IU back to back to back. They play Louisville this week and there shouldn't be anymore lower tier games left until the NCAA Tournament. I don't mind seeing UK play these teams while they showboat their talent and get some experience since they are freshmen. It hasn't been an easy schedule but there have been a lot of these schools like Hartford, however, in years past 1 or 2 of these teams would've beaten UK. They aren't all bad, Miami, OH almost toasted us early on.

I'll be glad when they start playing somebody. These games are boring to watch.

 

Man, they can't play top tier games everytime lol.

 

I think this game was really funny to watch, with all the dunks and everything. Great game!

Obviously Wall was impressive and Hartford was horrendous, but the most impressive part of his 16 assists is the fact he only committed 1 turnover. If I recall, that turnover occurred when Wall was chasing down a ball going out of bounds and his foot was on the baseline.

Hartford is not very good. UK is very good. Not a good matchup. I guess that was part of Billy Clyde's desire to 'soften' up the schedule. Either way, what I got to see of it was fun to watch. One highlight after another. Sometimes you need a few of those games for pure entertainment.

 

I felt bad for Hartford. Not too bad with the check they got, but they never had a prayer in this one.

I'll be glad when they start playing somebody. These games are boring to watch.

 

Its non conference games. What do you expect? Look at any team in the country and tell me who "somebody" every game. Uk has beating UConn, North Carolina and IU, and is 14-0 at this point. I'd be willing to say they've proven themselves thus far. Now Kansas I cant say much about, I know they are still 1 in the country but they havent played a ranked oppenent yet and they're only true road game was at UCLA. Yet they are still number 1 after the next two teams in line (Texas, UK) has proven themselves by beating MSU, NC, NC and UConn. IMO its

1. Texas

2. Kentucky

3. Syracuse

4. Kansas

Edited by nkychamp21
Typo

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.