Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 104 Hartford 61

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is nothing else to say about John Wall. Like someone said last week, I think he needs to stay another year to refine his game. :clap:

Every time I watch John Wall I get amazed!!!

 

WOW!

 

And it is not like the rest of the team isn't impressive!

Wall had 9 points & 16 assists.

 

Cousins had 19 & 12 in 19 minutes.

 

Dodson had 19 & 8 on 6/10 from downtown.

 

Miller had 16 points on 4/6 from three.

 

Hood had 0 points in 7 minutes of play. Only player on the team that didn't score.

That was a dunk fest...

I really am not trying to bash a player.

 

But Hood was rated as 4-stars and many fans were clamoring him to be much better. They said we "stole him back from Duke." Apparently, Duke showed some interest. I do not know how much.

 

I hope he can start to get better.

Wall had 9 points & 16 assists.

 

Cousins had 19 & 12 in 19 minutes.

 

Dodson had 19 & 8 on 6/10 from downtown.

 

Miller had 16 points on 4/6 from three.

 

Hood had 0 points in 7 minutes of play. Only player on the team that didn't score.

 

 

Dodson's and Cousins' performances were awesome but will get overlooked because of Wall's record breaking effort.

Wall had 9 points & 16 assists.

 

Cousins had 19 & 12 in 19 minutes.

 

Dodson had 19 & 8 on 6/10 from downtown.

 

Miller had 16 points on 4/6 from three.

 

Hood had 0 points in 7 minutes of play. Only player on the team that didn't score.

 

 

 

Only player that played that didn't score. :D

Only player that played that didn't score. :D

 

right, lol.

I really am not trying to bash a player.

 

But Hood was rated as 4-stars and many fans were clamoring him to be much better. They said we "stole him back from Duke." Apparently, Duke showed some interest. I do not know how much.

 

I hope he can start to get better.

 

He has played 47 min in 14 games. Settle down.

I really am not trying to bash a player.

 

But Hood was rated as 4-stars and many fans were clamoring him to be much better. They said we "stole him back from Duke." Apparently, Duke showed some interest. I do not know how much.

 

I hope he can start to get better.

 

 

I think someone asked Coach Cal, on his radio show, why Hood has not played more? He said that he is not good enough at this point. Or something to that affect.

He has played 47 min in 14 games. Settle down.

 

It's not that I am worried.

 

It's just his ability. I think he was overrated.

 

No one jump my case because he is a Kentucky kid and all of that. Derrick Jasper, Jodie Meeks, Darnell Dodson - they were all 4-stars. Not that the ranking system is the perfect indicator, and I know he wasn't going to be a huge contributor for the first couple of years, but the thing is, I just hope he progresses enough to be an asset during his college career.

John Hood is a typical freshman adjusting to college ball. He will adjust and be a fine player before his career at UK is done.

It's not that I am worried.

 

It's just his ability. I think he was overrated.

 

No one jump my case because he is a Kentucky kid and all of that. Derrick Jasper, Jodie Meeks, Darnell Dodson - they were all 4-stars. Not that the ranking system is the perfect indicator, and I know he wasn't going to be a huge contributor for the first couple of years, but the thing is, I just hope he progresses enough to be an asset during his college career.

 

I personally don't think it is that Hood is overated, just that when put on the floor with the like of Wall, Cousins, Bledsoe and others it makes him look overrated. Hood is a "very good" player amoung "great players", at least that's my take on it.

 

This just in.......This U.K. team is pretty good and I think that Wall my have a future in this sport. :D

"In Kentucky, we LOVE our Cousins!"

 

Yeah, I just saw that on someone's facebook status...:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.