Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who would LOVE to see a UK-Duke game on the schedule?

Featured Replies

I remember reading a few years ago UK tried to get a series going and DUKE flat out refused to even really try and negotiate it.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I say play in the Garden every year.

Duke would probably consider that. They think of the Garden as a home court anyway. However, UK's fans would be there in large numbers too.

I'd love to see UK and Duke do a home-and-home series like with U of L, UNC and IU. I'd love to see UK play in Cameron.

 

I'd also like to see the Cats play Cincinnati.

I say play in the Garden every year.

A better choice would be the Georgia Dome. About the same distance for both teams and a good venue.

I'd rather see a home-and-home than a neutral site. Just my preference. The atmosphere is so much better, IMO, when its at somebody's home court.

A better choice would be the Georgia Dome. About the same distance for both teams and a good venue.

 

I think thats where coach Cal would like to play them. Im fine with either one tho as long as they are playing.

In the truest sense of the definition "rivalry", I agree with you. In the case of Duke/Kentucky, they have a storied history of match-ups and level of prestige about each institution that many still view it a rivalry despite not playing every season. Why the level of disdain UK has for Duke does not equal out on the other end, the juices get flowing from the Duke faithful as well. Do not kid yourself in to the thinking the Blue Devils do view this as "just another team."

 

I agree that most Duke fans think more of UNC than UK. However, I know tons of Duke fans, and nearly all of them HATE UK as much as many UK fans hate Duke.

 

I would love to see a home-home series between these two. That would be GREAT for college hoops. And it isn't like they are on opposite ends of the country! If both schools wanted it to happen, it would happen.

This seems to be more important to the UK fan base than the Duke fan base. Especially now that the Wildcats are relevant again.

 

I didn't hear a bunch of folks clamoring for a UK-Duke home and home the last couple of years.

 

I agree with the person who prefers that these two teams meet occasionally during March madness; although another marquee team on this season's schedule would have been nice.

I agree that most Duke fans think more of UNC than UK. However, I know tons of Duke fans, and nearly all of them HATE UK as much as many UK fans hate Duke.

 

I would love to see a home-home series between these two. That would be GREAT for college hoops. And it isn't like they are on opposite ends of the country! If both schools wanted it to happen, it would happen.

 

I would too!!!I would love to see a game where UK plays Duke at Cameron...

But I would also love to see Duke come to RUPP...:thumb:

 

Those Games would be College Basketball Gold...:thumb:

This seems to be more important to the UK fan base than the Duke fan base. Especially now that the Wildcats are relevant again.

 

I didn't hear a bunch of folks clamoring for a UK-Duke home and home the last couple of years.

 

I agree with the person who prefers that these two teams meet occasionally during March madness; although another marquee team on this season's schedule would have been nice.

 

mc...You maybe right,but I still think that even the last two years most of us UK fans would have loved to have watched a UK-Duke game...:thumb:

UK-Duke isn't a traditional rivalry, but between the fans I'm sure it is to some degree. ONLY on the UK side obviously.

 

Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you.

 

:lol: That's fine. I really don't see anyone as UK's rival to be honest. Maybe if we played UCLA every year. Every other program IMO just isn't on UK's level tradition wise with the exception of maybe UNC. It's one of the reasons I don't hate UofL or Indiana or Tennessee, etc. There's really no point. :lol:

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.