December 22, 200916 yr Final Congrats on win #2000 I want one of those shirts bad..UK2K Me and my son will be there Wednesday it will be his First game.:dancingpa
December 22, 200916 yr Author The opponet and final score are not as important as the meaning of this win. U.K. is the first team in college basketball history to reach the 2,000 win mark. What an accomplishment by the greatest college basketball tradition in the land. :thumb::thumb: Edited December 22, 200916 yr by threetimelover
December 22, 200916 yr Author The opponet and final score are not as important as the meaning of this win. U.K. is the first team in college basketball history to reach the 2,000 win mark. What an accomplishment by the greatest college basketball tradition in the land. :thumb::thumb: I can also say without a doubt tha one Mr. Wildcat (Bill Keightly) and the great Cawood Ledford are looking down and smiling on their beloved Wildcats tonight. :thumb::cry:
December 22, 200916 yr Author Me and my son will be there Wednesday it will be his First game.:dancingpa Congrats, I know that will be special and hopefully the first of many, many more for you and your son.
December 22, 200916 yr Awesome win... a great day for Big Blue Nation and boy did they celebrate it the correct way.
December 22, 200916 yr Anybody catch the ESPN online highlight reel yet? Just when I was giving ESPN credit, the commentator starts with "Raymon" Harris, and then calls Kentucky "KU" twice. :ohbrother:
December 22, 200916 yr :dancingpa:dancingpa #2000 :dancingpa:dancingpa When this team is clicking I just can't help but sit and watch in amazement. It leaves me speechless. It's scary to think about how good they could possibly be by the time March rolls around...
December 22, 200916 yr Author Anybody catch the ESPN online highlight reel yet? Just when I was giving ESPN credit, the commentator starts with "Raymon" Harris, and then calls Kentucky "KU" twice. :ohbrother: Who was it.....Bobby Knight? :lol:
December 22, 200916 yr It was a great time at Rupp tonight, lots of commemorative things for the fans and a first class celebration, I'm really glad I got the opportunity to be there for this special game. Coach Cal mentioned this in his post game radio show, but this was the first time all year we saw the Cats jump on a team with an early run and never let up. Playing for 40 minutes at a high level even against a team like Drexel is a good sign. DeAndre Liggins was definitely a crowd favorite tonight getting huge ovations for his efforts, and DeMarcus Cousins is starting to grow on the UK fans. Now that we've seen some of Boogie's personality he will become a fan favorite along with many other members of this team. This has all the potential to be a very special year for UK, after the last few years I'm definitely enjoying the ride. Go Big Blue!! UK2K!
December 22, 200916 yr Won't be long and Liggins will be second best player on this team. If you're talking about this year, no way.
December 22, 200916 yr Won't be long and Liggins will be second best player on this team. Not a chance. :ohbrother:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.