Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 88 Drexel 44

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where can we get the black UK2K shirts?

 

My wife ordered me one last night, as soon as I get in touch with her i'll let you know.

You can get the UK2K shirts from the UK Team Shop. I am going to pick one up at the game tomorrow.

If we beat Louisville, I think we go undefeated in the regular season. Write it down.

That always works so well on here.

Just a thought.

 

Nova beat Drexel at home by 19.

UK beats Drexel at home by 40.

Just a thought.

 

Nova beat Drexel at home by 19.

UK beats Drexel at home by 40.

 

 

UK won by 44:D

Liggins was impressive tonight, if it wasn't for the 2000th win this would be a big note from the game. He was diving on the floor and making shots. A poster be fore said he could be the second best player on the team but I'm thinking 3rd or fourth more likely. I wouldn't be surprised to see him work his way into the starting rotation with more outings like this.

 

Anyway, congrats on the Cats 2000th win. Jeanine Edwards is not that hott, she walked by the Erupption zone a few times and wasn't that great. UK2K Go Big Blue!!

You can tell that Bruiser is one of Calipari's closest friends. He could have literally tripled Drexel's score if he wanted to. To only double them up by playing his bench for the final 10 minutes was a real sportsmanlike thing to do.

 

Wall is just amazing

Cousins is really maturing and is going to be a beast

Liggins played more intensely than I have ever seen him play

 

That was a lot of fun. I was stuck at work (pretty much since Saturday morning at 6am for about 16 hours per day Sat/Sun/Mon) but we had the game on. This team is really starting to gel.

Liggins was impressive tonight, if it wasn't for the 2000th win this would be a big note from the game. He was diving on the floor and making shots. A poster be fore said he could be the second best player on the team but I'm thinking 3rd or fourth more likely. I wouldn't be surprised to see him work his way into the starting rotation with more outings like this.

 

Anyway, congrats on the Cats 2000th win. Jeanine Edwards is not that hott, she walked by the Erupption zone a few times and wasn't that great. UK2K Go Big Blue!!

 

IMO if Miller don't step it up Liggins will have his spot. Coach spoke highly of him after the game.

It was a mistake to not redshirt #4.

I'm sorry, who?

 

Jon Hood. This would have been the perfect year to redshirt him.

Redshirts are relatively uncommon in basketball I think, especially at UK. I don't know that I can remember a UK player redshirting if it wasn't injury related. I don't know why you would redshirt Hood anyway, I can't see him being more than a role player and you have to think he will get recruited over in the coming years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.