Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can You Imagine?

Featured Replies

If Meeks had stayed. :scared::eek::eek::scared:

It would be interesting to see him take a lesser role, but man would he get some open looks. That team would be very, very scary.

It'd be awesome...

 

Not only would there be the wide open three pointers, but he's also a great clutch free throw shooter down the stretch, and another who can drive it to the hole and take that foul.

 

But I think all things worked out pretty good for everyone involved.

Meeks would have brought what UK needs the most. Experience and shooting.

  • Author

He would erase the weaknesses UK has. He wouldn't have to work nearly as hard as he did when he was here becasue Wall and Bledsode would get him open. He could just sit in that corner where Darius and Dotson sit and knock down open 3's all game. Teams wouldn't be able to play zone against UK if he was on the floor.

Oh the possibilities.

My roommate and I were talking about this the other day but with Meeks speed and quick shot I could see him thriving this year. Did he meet with Cal before entering the draft?

I thought we would miss him (and do) but then again would all the same guys have committed? Would he be able to accept a role scoring (guess obviously) 15 ppg? I'd love to have him on UK's roster, but I'm not sold that it would be as great as we all might imagine it to be.

I thought we would miss him (and do) but then again would all the same guys have committed? Would he be able to accept a role scoring (guess obviously) 15 ppg? I'd love to have him on UK's roster, but I'm not sold that it would be as great as we all might imagine it to be.

 

I am pretty sure all the guys were on the roster before he made his decision to go. So yes it would have been as great as we would have thought. Obviously I don't think he would have averaged 24 points a game again this year, but I do think it would have been around 18 points per game. He would have still scored a lot without having to take as many shots, since he would have had more open looks.

My roommate and I were talking about this the other day but with Meeks speed and quick shot I could see him thriving this year. Did he meet with Cal before entering the draft?

 

Yes he practiced with the team in whatever time the team was allowed to practice in the spring. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure Cal told Meeks to keep his name in the draft.

Yes he practiced with the team in whatever time the team was allowed to practice in the spring. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure Cal told Meeks to keep his name in the draft.

 

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. With his projected draft position and knowing how things are working out right now, I'm not so sure he made the right decision.

If Meeks had stayed, who would be gone ? Harrellson ?

If Meeks had stayed, who would be gone ? Harrellson ?

 

No one - they had an extra scholarship (no doubt for Meeks or Henry), and when it wasn't filled, it was given to Krebs. I believe that is what happened.

No one - they had an extra scholarship (no doubt for Meeks or Henry), and when it wasn't filled, it was given to Krebs. I believe that is what happened.

 

Yep. :thumb:

He is making good money, let's don't forget that part.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.