Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can You Imagine?

Featured Replies

Wall would average 32 assists a game

 

Welcome to BGP, Bengals>Steelers!! :thumb:

 

 

(Creative name, btw!!)

Wall would average 32 assists a game

:lol: I like it!!

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. With his projected draft position and knowing how things are working out right now, I'm not so sure he made the right decision.

He got two years of guaranteed money- IMO, he made the right choice.

  • Author

My intent wasn't to say that Meeks should have stayed - he needed to do what was best for him and I'd say he made the right choice...

I'm saying that when I watch UK and think of the holes that Meeks would fill and the weaknesses that would become strengths - they could be SO much better than they are.

What if Xavier Henry had come to UK?

 

Would you rather have the more experienced senior, or the more talented freshman?

 

I'd rather have had Henry. Right or wrong, I prefer the guy with the most talent. IMO, it generally trumps experience.

 

People like to point out that most of the champions in recent years have had experienced teams, but I would argue that they've also had the most talented team. Would anybody argue that there were more talented teams than UNC last year? Or Florida when they won back-to-back titles? And, even in years when the team perceived to have the most talent doesn't win, its hardly ever to a team that's at a distinct disadvantage in that regard...see Memphis vs. Kansas. Most people deemed Memphis as the superior team from a talent standpoint, but the Jayhawks certainly weren't hurting in that regard.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.