Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Freedom Hall is...GROSS

Featured Replies

Freedom Hall Health Code Violations Being Investigated

 

Here is an excerpt from the article on WHAS11.com:

 

We first started digging into this, when the company that runs concessions came under fire and now, we've learned of more than a dozen violations in the last year including rats, roaches, and raw sewage in kitchens at Freedom Hall.

 

One person called the health department earlier this year complaining about seeing a dead rat in a deep fryer with its body caught in the drain and its legs floating on top of the oil. When health inspectors got there, the fryer was clean. But more times than not, when inspectors showed up they found insects and rodents or the droppings they left behind.

 

At least a dozen times in 15 months, Louisville health inspectors found rats, roaches, and mice alive and dead near the food thousands of people eat at Freedom Hall.

 

http://www.whas11.com/news/health/Health-code-violations-investigated-at-Freedom-Hall-73186102.html

 

:puke::puke::puke:

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Wow!

:puke::puke::puke::puke:

 

Centerplate sucks!

The pork chop sandwiches I get there on various occasions have always been better than good - but I've probably eaten my last one now. Sick.

I suppose that's why Pitino takes care of business at Porcini's instead of at Freedom Hall. Can't say that I blame him.

I suppose that's why Pitino takes care of business at Porcini's instead of at Freedom Hall. Can't say that I blame him.

 

:clap:

I hope this guy :popcorn: is not eating popcorn from Freedom Hall. Hard telling what the butter is really made from.

  • Author

This sentence is almost unbelievable to me:

 

"At least a dozen times in 15 months, Louisville health inspectors found rats, roaches, and mice alive and dead near the food thousands of people eat at Freedom Hall."

 

At least a dozen times? Really? All I can say is wow.

:clap:

I hope this guy :popcorn: is not eating popcorn from Freedom Hall. Hard telling what the butter is really made from.

 

I had some there last night at the Toby Mac concert.:puke:

Why hasn't something been done already?

I suppose that's why Pitino takes care of business at Porcini's instead of at Freedom Hall. Can't say that I blame him.

 

Now here's one we haven't heard yet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FYI...I laughed out loud when I read this. :lol::lol::lol:

Why hasn't something been done already?

 

That's what I was thinking. :confused::confused::confused:

One person called the health department earlier this year complaining about seeing a dead rat in a deep fryer with its body caught in the drain and its legs floating on top of the oil.

 

If that is true and I saw it, I will probably die.

 

Seriously, just fall over and die. Dead. As a doorknob.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.