December 1, 200916 yr The last time I saw a rat at Freedom Hall it was wearing a white suit. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
December 1, 200916 yr The last time I saw a rat at Freedom Hall it was wearing a white suit. Cameron Indoor Stadium has had one frequenting the sidelines for years and no one has notified the Health Dept.
December 2, 200916 yr This sentence is almost unbelievable to me: "At least a dozen times in 15 months, Louisville health inspectors found rats, roaches, and mice alive and dead near the food thousands of people eat at Freedom Hall." At least a dozen times? Really? All I can say is wow. How is the place still open serving food? If it was a Mom-n-Pop diner, their posterior would have been closed a long time ago. Double standard? Your government at work.
December 2, 200916 yr Cameron Indoor Stadium has had one frequenting the sidelines for years and no one has notified the Health Dept.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.