Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/ Miami, OH Updates

Featured Replies

^^ Thanks.

 

For Orton, he needs to be more assertive. He needs to MAKE Coach Cal play him.

  • Replies 346
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I think Orton should start over Cousins, I know that Cousins fits what we want to do on offense better, but he-Orton-is already able to play and get significant PT in the NBA IMO. I think he will end up being a very good player.

 

Agree.

  • Author

Cousins hasn't shown me anything, he gets a foul and looks like he didn't do anything.

Yes, Hood was as much as a shooter and scorer. Eventhough he was big and athletic for high school basketball, he still shot the ball a lot, 15 foot out.

 

Good. If his mid-range game is pretty good, that would be a nice pick-up when he's healthy.

Cousins hasn't shown me anything, he gets a foul and looks like he didn't do anything.

 

I think Cousins fits more of a Tennessee or Missou style better. He can't shoot that great, but he would be a good athlete in a run-and-gun system IMO.

I think Cousins fits more of a Tennessee or Missou style better. He can't shoot that great, but he would be a good athlete in a run-and-gun system IMO.

 

I think he is a Joey Dorsey type. He'll be fine.

I think Orton should start over Cousins, I know that Cousins fits what we want to do on offense better, but he-Orton-is already able to play and get significant PT in the NBA IMO. I think he will end up being a very good player.

 

Orton is good and a beast but Cousins hasn't came into his comfort zone yet like Orton seems to already be in. Both are NBA bound, Cousins is just playing small for a big man.

What's the spread for the 2nd half?:D:lol:

 

I'll take a stab. UK by 28. But, nothing would surprise me.

^^ Thanks.

 

For Orton, he needs to be more assertive. He needs to MAKE Coach Cal play him.

 

I agree, just throwing this out there, Daniel Orton reminds me of Timmy Knipp from Elliott County. I know Orton is worlds better than TK, but both are very timid. If both would assert themselves, they would be a handful for anyone to contain.

I think he is a Joey Dorsey type. He'll be fine.

 

I hope you're right :thumb:.

I agree, just throwing this out there, Daniel Orton reminds me of Timmy Knipp from Elliott County. I know Orton is worlds better than TK, but both are very timid. If both would assert themselves, they would be a handful for anyone to contain.

 

Represent that EKY!!! :dancingpa:banana::ylsuper:

I agree that Dodson should start. He can be a big time scorer.

 

Wall/Bledsoe/Dodson/Patterson/Cousins

 

That would be my starting 5. You could switch Bledsoe and Miller if you wanted.

Orton is good and a beast but Cousins hasn't came into his comfort zone yet like Orton seems to already be in. Both are NBA bound, Cousins is just playing small for a big man.

 

Their games are different to me though. Cousins is more of a run the floor type big like Josh Smith, and Orton is more of a traditional big man ala Cole Aldrich from Kansas. Both are NBA bound, but Cousins will probably give you more in the DDM than Orton will. His-Cousins-game is just more suited for Cal's offense.

I walked in when the score was about 33-18, I almost threw up all over our living room after seeing that score.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.