November 17, 200916 yr I love homecourt adaventage. We got 2 there. Me and Spikes were talking about that. Homecourt advantage is a big deal in college basketball, IMO. Refs do give the home teams the benefit of the doubt, or at least it seems that way.
November 17, 200916 yr I must be a lil behind most of you all. Sorry man. I'll wait a little bit before posting, so I dont' ruin the game for you. :thumb:
November 17, 200916 yr 48-44 1230 left in the 2nd half. Thanks. Nothing more frustrating than an update thread where everyone else is watching the game, no one ever mentions the score. :lol: But, who is winning?
November 17, 200916 yr I know it's early in the season...way early...but cousins hasn't done much for me so far. Cousins must have been reading BGP while he was pickin splinters
November 17, 200916 yr Thanks. Nothing more frustrating than an update thread where everyone else is watching the game, no one ever mentions the score. :lol: But, who is winning? Basically 99 percent of update threads on BGP. Drives me crazy too. Of course I haven't done anything to help
November 17, 200916 yr Thanks. Nothing more frustrating than an update thread where everyone else is watching the game, no one ever mentions the score. :lol: But, who is winning? Miami of Ohio.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.