Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/ Miami, OH Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 346
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dodson starts the half out. Good move by Cal to go with the hot hand.

Their games are different to me though. Cousins is more of a run the floor type big like Josh Smith, and Orton is more of a traditional big man ala Cole Aldrich from Kansas. Both are NBA bound, but Cousins will probably give you more in the DDM than Orton will. His-Cousins-game is just more suited for Cal's offense.

 

I agree fully. Cousins is definately more like a SF than a C. Orton is definately a C.

I walked in when the score was about 33-18, I almost threw up all over our living room after seeing that score.

 

Me and Spikes just laughed about it. It's all you can do. No sense worrying about it. :lol:

Their games are different to me though. Cousins is more of a run the floor type big like Josh Smith, and Orton is more of a traditional big man ala Cole Aldrich from Kansas. Both are NBA bound, but Cousins will probably give you more in the DDM than Orton will. His-Cousins-game is just more suited for Cal's offense.

 

Also Cousins is capable of guarding the 3pt big man shooter for Miami, Orton is to slow.

Cousins to the bench very quickly.

I kept thinking Dave Baker was just mis-pronouncing Julian Mavunga's name. I thought he was related to DJ Mbenga :lol:

I know it's early in the season...way early...but cousins hasn't done much for me so far.

I think Big Perry Stevenson can be a nice player for the Cats this year in stretches.

I know it's early in the season...way early...but cousins hasn't done much for me so far.

 

Wall is playing like you know what...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.