Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/ Miami, OH Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 346
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love Orton's game. I like him much better than Cousins from what I've seen so far in their careers.

 

As do I. Cousins = overrated, IMO.

Hopefully it's just first game jitters for Wall. He has been sloppy.

Wall is making some stupid plays in this game.

UK will have the lead at halftime, IMO.

 

Same thing my old man said...I think Ky can get it within 4.

As do I. Cousins = overrated, IMO.

 

Orton plays hard, Cousins is a me against the world kinda guy that pouts when he doesn't get his way.

Orton > Cousins. Dodson > Darius. Those are my changes in this starting lineup.

The big man is the key to the DD.

Same thing my old man said...I think Ky can get it within 4.

 

:thumb:

 

Orton plays hard, Cousins is a me against the world kinda guy that pouts when he doesn't get his way.

 

:thumb:

To whoever said they love Orton's game: I agree. The kid is going to be a star.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.