Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/ Miami, OH Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 346
  • Views 35.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, it's a bunch of freshmen playing college basketball together in a new system for the first time.

 

I was talking about guarding the outside.

Wall this isn't the NBA stop the hot dog stuff.

 

No kidding. Put Dodson in and knock a shot down. We need to stop their momentum it's the only thing they have right now. They're riding a hot hand.

Fire Coach Cal NOW!!!!!! :lol:

 

I'm a UK fan, but this game is kind of funny. A team gets beat by Towson State, and then comes into Rupp and shoots the lights out. Now if this continues I'll be mad, but the Cats needed a wake up call.

Wasn't Gardner Webb at Rupp BCG's second game as UK coach?

I dont think we will lose but if we do the honeymoon will be over for Coach and Wall.

I dont think we will lose but if we do the honeymoon will be over for Coach and Wall.

 

That's a fact.

I dont think we will lose but if we do the honeymoon will be over for Coach and Wall.

 

One game?

Do we not practice Freethrows?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.