Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/ Miami, OH Updates

Featured Replies

That's my vote as well.

 

Blue Magic, you're the man :thumb:.

  • Replies 346
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with everyone saying Dodson should start. Darius is my favorite player, but Dodson's got the better game at this point IMO.

Blue Magic, you're the man :thumb:.

 

:ylsuper: Great minds think alike. :cool:

Wow, didn't expect this. We have to have someone shooting the ball like Dodson to open the middle up a little more. Funny we don't see any of that shooting that Harrellson had in the Big Blue Game.

Our bench isn't as deep as I thought it was. I really like Harrellson and Harris, but I grit my teeth every time they step on the floor.

I agree with everyone saying Dodson should start. Darius is my favorite player, but Dodson's got the better game at this point IMO.

:thumb:

Our bench isn't as deep as I thought it was. I really like Harrellson and Harris, but I grit my teeth every time they step on the floor.

 

I would rather see Hood than Harris offensively.

I'd like to see what Hood can do. He most likely wouldn't be as sloppy as some players that have played in the first half. I didn't get to see him much in HS, can he shoot at all?

I think Orton should start over Cousins, I know that Cousins fits what we want to do on offense better, but he-Orton-is already able to play and get significant PT in the NBA IMO. I think he will end up being a very good player.

  • Author
I'd like to see what Hood can do. He most likely wouldn't be as sloppy as some players that have played in the first half. I didn't get to see him much in HS, can he shoot at all?

 

He's hurt, he won't play.

I would rather see Hood than Harris offensively.

 

I agree, but I think Harris brings more defensively than Hood does, and with Miami shooting as well as they are right now, we need all the defense on the perimeter we can get IMO.

  • Author
Wasn't Gardner Webb at Rupp BCG's second game as UK coach?

 

Maybe...:sssh::puke:

I'd like to see what Hood can do. He most likely wouldn't be as sloppy as some players that have played in the first half. I didn't get to see him much in HS, can he shoot at all?

 

Yes, Hood was as much as a shooter and scorer. Eventhough he was big and athletic for high school basketball, he still shot the ball a lot, 15 foot out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.