Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/ Miami, OH Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 346
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cousin needs to stay on the bench. Orton is showing that he belongs there.

I'm tellin' you guys, Orton is where it's at. :thumb:

I'm tellin' you guys, Orton is where it's at. :thumb:

 

I've been saying this since I saw Cousins in the McDonald's all-american game. OVERRATED.

I agree that Dodson should start. He can be a big time scorer.

 

Wall/Bledsoe/Dodson/Patterson/Cousins

 

That would be my starting 5. You could switch Bledsoe and Miller if you wanted.

 

I like your starting 5 but based on what we've seen tonight I think I'd start Orton over Cousins.

I got to start coming to the BBall board more often. I actually agree with most on this board :lol:.

  • Author
Cousins isn't ready for the NBA.

 

He'll be year another year I think.

Cousins isn't ready for the NBA.

 

So far Cousins doesn't seem ready for the SEC. He'll settle in. I hope he realizes that he needs more than one year of college.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.