Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/ Miami, OH Updates

Featured Replies

Cousins... about time.

  • Replies 346
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cousins with a put back. UK down two 50-48.

Well, that must be the Cousins that Cal sees in practice!!!

Cousins playing good now.

50-48 timeout MIA

I'll talk smack about Cousins every game if it will get him to play like this.

Dave Baker just said Orton had to get six stitches. Man, that had to hurt.

Sorry man. I'll wait a little bit before posting, so I dont' ruin the game for you. :thumb:

 

Post away my friend, I just wait a minute or so till I refresh my screen or post so that I dont read it before I see it. A min ago it said go get it Bledsoe,and I was like what??? Then I was like Ohhh.

Gotta make the free ones.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.