Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/ Miami, OH Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 346
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winbush is the god of the 3 point shot right now. Dodson is making me look like a genius.

Winbush is playing lights out. The kid is a great shooter.

 

Dodson is a great shooter as well.

UK is much better with Dodson. I don't care who's spot he takes (outside of PPat) he needs to be in the game. I'd love a line-up of Orton, Patterson, Dodson, Bledsoe and Wall.

Dodson needs to start.

 

18-3 run by the Cats to end the half.

 

Darius just did not get the job done in this first half. I have completely changed my mind that Dodson needs to be in the starting lineup.

Welp, when ya don't guard them they can knock down the shot.

 

When you do, they turn the ball over.

UK is much better with Dodson. I don't care who's spot he takes (outside of PPat) he needs to be in the game. I'd love a line-up of Orton, Patterson, Dodson, Bledsoe and Wall.

 

That's my vote as well.

It's not about "manning up". I love switching everything, if you have the athletes to do it.

 

I know but their no communitcating.

 

Wow... UK down at the half, Who would have thought...

  • Author

Good end of the half by the Cats.

 

Start Dodson in the 2nd Half over Miller.

Good end of the half by the Cats.

 

Start Dodson in the 2nd Half over Miller.

 

And Orton....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.