Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/ Miami, OH Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 346
  • Views 35.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One game?

 

I took "the honeymoon" as everyone worshiping them. I don't know how you're taking it.

  • Author

I agree let Dodson stay in, take Darius out if he isn't going to shot the rock.

Well I didn't think this would be the score with 5:49 left. UK desperately needs a go-to shooter.

I hate the Switch on screens...Man up and stay with him!!!

Miami is on fire. 9 of 13 now from beyond the arc.

 

Relax everyone. They're not going to continue to shoot that well, that often.

Calm down its the first half.... a lot of emotion from Wall.. Miami shooting 3's it will balance out.

I took "the honeymoon" as everyone worshiping them. I don't know how you're taking it.

 

I just don't think people should put too much stock into any one game, especially early in the season.

Well I didn't think this would be the score with 5:49 left. UK desperately needs a go-to shooter.

 

Dodson can shoot if we just give him the ball.

I hate the Switch on screens...Man up and stay with him!!!

 

It's not about "manning up". I love switching everything, if you have the athletes to do it.

Love Orton's game. I like him much better than Cousins from what I've seen so far in their careers.

I just don't think people should put too much stock into any one game, especially early in the season.

 

I'm not saying fire them and cut Wall. I'm just saying things will calm down a lot in terms of them being considered the saviors.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.