Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals' Benson hurts hip vs. Steelers

Featured Replies

If the injury is that serious. I see them giving Larry Johnson a second chance and signing him. What do you guys think.

If the injury is that serious. I see them giving Larry Johnson a second chance and signing him. What do you guys think.

Apparently they were already in contact before the injury, so it's not a stretch...

Trade a first round draft pick for Steven Jackson... I don't want LJ. I said last weekend at the game after Henry got hurt... the one thing that can slow this team down is injury...

  • Author

I know many people dont like him. I say it would be a good move for a playoff run. I see them losing 1 game maybe 2 more games.

How bad is the injury? I was at Bdubs and couldn't hear the announcers really say anything about it? Is it serious enough where he is going to miss a lot of time, or is it something that shouldn't take to long to get over?

How bad is the injury? I was at Bdubs and couldn't hear the announcers really say anything about it? Is it serious enough where he is going to miss a lot of time, or is it something that shouldn't take to long to get over?

 

I don't know but hip injuries are nothing to mess with....

I don't know but hip injuries are nothing to mess with....

Ask Jackson, Bo...

He said he hopes to be able to go next week.

If they can pick up LJ, might not be a bad idea. He should be humbled now.

He may come at a very low price too. Low risk high reward kind of situation.

If they can pick up LJ, might not be a bad idea. He should be humbled now.

 

I cannot decide if it would be good or not.

What's the story on Johnson I'm having a hard time remembering him?

Call LJ and tell him you'll give him $100K and political correctness software for his PC.

We need an every down back like Ced Benson so I think you have to give LJ a call. I know Tampa just signed him but since they have an awful record would they be willing to deal Brandon Jacobs?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.