Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 18 Steelers 12

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bengals = SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

:dancingpa:taz::taz::taz::taz:

Avatar stays! Im looking forward to seeing that dog all over BGP.

How's you do that so fast?

 

"When you're king, you have to know these things."

I love it!!!!

 

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Not only did Cincy beat Pitt for the 2nd time this year.....they physically beat Pitt! That last long drive then three and out is what the best in the NFL does to the best in the NFL. That was impressive! Bengals kicking is the worst for a year that I ever remember.

Hey pitt. Who dey......not you dey!!!!!!!

I honestly thought the Bengals would lose today. I knew they had a chance to win, but I thought the Steelers home field advantage would be too much. No more doubting this Bengals team from me. :dancingpa:dancingpa

Not only did Cincy beat Pitt for the 2nd time this year.....they physically beat Pitt! That last long drive then three and out is what the best in the NFL does to the best in the NFL. That was impressive! Bengals kicking is the worst for a year that I ever remember.

 

 

 

:confused::confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.