November 15, 200916 yr Bengals = SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa :laugh: I will have to let you have your fun...
November 15, 200916 yr Who-Dey ! You Gotta Believe ! :banana: Can't wait to hear the banter between those that bet :popcorn:
November 15, 200916 yr Big Ben 20/40 174 yards and a pick. 51.5 passer rating. Worst game of the year. missed WR's all day and tried to force it deep too much.
November 15, 200916 yr ^Good pass rush and good coverage will do that to any QB. True, but I still don't think he played well today. Bengals did a good job on D.
November 15, 200916 yr True, but I still don't think he played well today. Bengals did a good job on D. You're right. Ben didn't play well. Two sure TDs overthrown. And was under throwing the deep ball all day.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.