Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 18 Steelers 12

Featured Replies

We just came out flat today Ben didn't play well at all. We killed ourselves inside the red zone but also credit the Bengals D for stopping us when we did get there. You can't do stupid things if you want to win against a good football team like the Bengals are this year (it's hard saying good football team and Bengals in the same sentence :D ) but they honestly are. I don't know if the Monday night game affected us but we got exposed by a defense line that whipped us today. Bengals beat us today give them credit they did enough to win, I honestly could see a potential match-up in the playoffs say AFC Divisional or Championship game with these 2 teams. Steelers just need to take care of business here on out and hopefully Bengals slip up on a couple of games.

 

:thumb: I could too, with the same result as 05.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So does anyone not believe yet?

 

I believe the bengals are a good team.

:thumb: I could too, with the same result as 05.

 

Let us get healthy and we'll really beat your brains in :D

Let us get healthy and we'll really beat your brains in :D

 

We are not healthy either...

Avatar??

 

 

He wasn't part of the thread.

We are not healthy either...

I will give you TP for Odom, Rivers and Benson all day.

He wasn't part of the thread.

 

How many Steeler fans played?

We are not healthy either...

 

Both teams got pretty beat up in this game.

He wasn't part of the thread.

 

I changed it I know I wasn't part of the bet but we lost.

I will give you TP for Odom, Rivers and Benson all day.

 

I will take TP and A. Smith any day over those three any day.

Who Dey!

I will take TP and A. Smith any day over those three any day.

 

Deal.

I changed it I know I wasn't part of the bet but we lost.

 

I wouldn't if I haven't played. :lol: I am glad of the one they picked instead of something with bengals on it.

Deal.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.