Yet another Best Burger Thread

kyfootballfan32

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Years ago I ate at a place in South Carolina that had a burger the size of a small car tire. It tasted good but it could have fed a family of 4 and I had to leave most of it at the table. Can't think of the name of the place though.

5 guys is great...had my first experience there in Madison, Wisconsin.

I don't really feel like this conversation can be had until you've had a burger at Diver's on Beale Street in downtown Memphis. This restrauant can be seen on the Travel Channel.

It would take the greasy title.

Went to Terry's a few weeks ago, and the burger was awesome! I wasn't very popular though when I asked for the UK game to be put on the TV. The place was full of X/UC fans.

I am part of a group who goes out every Sunday to a different burger place. Terri's is still top of the list. We have been to some fun and interesting places in the last year.

• 2 weeks later...
Finally made it to Terry's. Strong burger but, jeez, its obscene. Its 1/2 pound AFTER cooking.

Great place.

What day, time and length of a wait? I want to go but the only time I attempted the line was very long.

What day, time and length of a wait? I want to go but the only time I attempted the line was very long.

Went after 4:00 Mass at MQH so I got there at about 5:30. Jam packed and I had about a 30 minute wait.