Yet another Best Burger Thread

kyfootballfan32

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries. You pointed me in the right direction, which was all I needed. Headed that way sometime over the weekend. :thumb:

Take Columbia Parkway. Turn left onto Delta (the Precinct will be on the corner to your right.)

Travel down Delta until you reach Mt. Lookout Square. Go left, but stay in the right lane. Zip's is right there on the right. The 1st street on the right past Zip's is Glengyle. If you reach that, you've gone too far. However, you may need to park on Glengyle or somewhere in that area, depending on how crowded it is.

When you walk into Zip's, you'll be shocked at how small the place is. There is a saloon style double doors that you can walk through to get to a small bar area.

Take Columbia Parkway. Turn left onto Delta (the Precinct will be on the corner to your right.)

Travel down Delta until you reach Mt. Lookout Square. Go left, but stay in the right lane. Zip's is right there on the right. The 1st street on the right past Zip's is Glengyle. If you reach that, you've gone too far. However, you may need to park on Glengyle or somewhere in that area, depending on how crowded it is.

When you walk into Zip's, you'll be shocked at how small the place is. There is a saloon style double doors that you can walk through to get to a small bar area.

:thumb:

For those attending the Highlands pre game tail gate gathering tonight, I'll be cooking up my world renowned venison burgers (well, they're not really world renowned, actually they are not even renowned in Bracken County where my farm is located. But hey, I like them.) A big old mixture of venison burger, some beef hamburger, some dry Lipton onion soup mix, worchester sauce, A-1 sauce, some cut up peppers, garlic powder, cheese and any thing else in the cabinet that I think at the moment should go in there. I might even slice up some Spam, grill it and put a slice on some burgers for those adventurous souls that don't worry about heart disease. A Spambi burger. :thumb:

• 3 months later...