Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chiefs release Larry Johnson

Featured Replies

He could be a nightmare for some fantasy football owner depending on who signs him and how they use him...:lol:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LJ has been done for a while.... he lost a step a year or two ago.

ESPn talked about him going to Pittsburgh... I don't think so!!! :ohbrother:

LJ wasn't a spring chicken out of college, 24 as a rook. He had two great seasons but other than that he's been average.

What are some of the things he has done to burn his bridges, I remember a few but can someone review?

LJ could be a nice addition for a contending team that needs a big back...

 

JMO

 

The Texans wanted a goal line back to complement Slaton. LJ could be a nice addition to pound away in the red zone.

What are some of the things he has done to burn his bridges, I remember a few but can someone review?

 

He has a history of violence against women, if I remember correctly, but the No. 1 thing that got him run out of town was public comments questioning his coach.

He has a history of violence against women, if I remember correctly, but the No. 1 thing that got him run out of town was public comments questioning his coach.

 

Combined with a 2.9 ypc average. :lol:

 

You can't question the coach when you're expendable.

Wouldn't shock me to see New England pick him up.

 

That's exactly what I said. :thumb:

I hate calling players thugs, but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...........

 

You might want to tell that to your favorite player

LJ wants to sign with the Steelers according to ESPN.

 

I know... I hope they say no... :isurrender:

I know... I hope they say no... :isurrender:

 

I hope they say yes. The Bengals will have someone really easy to tackle :p

LJ doesn't upgrade the Steelers at all IMO. Would be a bad signing.

Well he cleared waivers and is now a free agent. :popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.