Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chiefs release Larry Johnson

Featured Replies

Released by KC Chiefs, according to Yahoo sports. Will he catch on with another team?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was just announced that Larry Johnson was just released by the Chiefs . Any thoughts ?

Yes... I think someone will take a shot at him.

Is it just me or does it seem like the window on RB's is getting shorter?

It's always been that way, with the few exceptions.

I think the window is closing on Clinton Portis too.

 

And also LT. Though I hate to admit it.

  • Author
I think the window is closing on Clinton Portis too.

 

I think Portis was worst starting tailback in the NFL, he has zero explosion in my opinion. I think someone will pick up Johnson sooner or later, maybe for 2010.

Wouldn't shock me to see New England pick him up.

Can't wait to see his Tweet on this

Wouldn't shock me to see New England pick him up.

 

Honestly that is what I was thinking too. The Patriots seem to like to take chances on older veterans like this, and it usually pays off for them.

I hate calling players thugs, but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...........

Maybe LJ can get another chance like Benson. He sure acts like a clown most of the time right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.