Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chiefs release Larry Johnson

Featured Replies

LJ doesn't upgrade the Steelers at all IMO. Would be a bad signing.

 

I agree. Pittsburgh doesn't need him. They've got three good backs. LJ doesn't bring anything to the table that they don't already have.

 

I just heard that the Texans will not pursue him.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What playoff team could use him?

 

Chargers?

Chargers?

 

He could definitely help them out, I would think.

He could definitely help them out, I would think.

 

LT is done for, Sproles isn't the typical goal line back. I don't know it was just a team that popped into my mind.

LT may not be what he once was, but does LJ offer anything more? I don't think so. LT can give you everything Johnson can and he's not a liability in the passing game.

 

What about the Dolphins? They could take it up another level and start running the Triple Option with Brown, Williams and LJ...Brown played FB at Auburn. Put Ginn at QB, Brown at FB, with Williams and Johnson as the HB's. :lol::idunno:

LT may not be what he once was, but does LJ offer anything more? I don't think so. LT can give you everything Johnson can and he's not a liability in the passing game.

 

What about the Dolphins? They could take it up another level and start running the Triple Option with Brown, Williams and LJ...Brown played FB at Auburn. Put Ginn at QB, Brown at FB, with Williams and Johnson as the HB's. :lol::idunno:

 

That could get scary.

I hope they say yes. The Bengals will have someone really easy to tackle :p

 

They will need it... :p

That could get scary.

 

I think it would make them scary bad...

LT may not be what he once was, but does LJ offer anything more? I don't think so. LT can give you everything Johnson can and he's not a liability in the passing game.

 

What about the Dolphins? They could take it up another level and start running the Triple Option with Brown, Williams and LJ...Brown played FB at Auburn. Put Ginn at QB, Brown at FB, with Williams and Johnson as the HB's. :lol::idunno:

Ginn sure can't catch so QB may be the right spot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.