Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 117 Clarion 52

Featured Replies

I'm watching the delay telecast presently. Those who know me can vouch for the fact that I am only a "casual" fan of UK. But, I have to say THIS team is going to be very, very good. After just a few exhibition games, you can tell the excitement is back in UK basketball. It's weird to see actual penetration by a UK point guard and great ball movement around the perimeter.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations Wildcats!!!! I hope Wall turns out to be as good as I think he is.

Any UK fan or Anti-UK fan might as well get use to John Wall owning this board from now until March.

 

I can handle anything for one season, as anti-UK as I am I call it like I see it and I see John Wall richer than everyone on this board combined come next June.

It was 108-51 and a foul was called against Kentucky; a fan about 10 rows behind me stood up during a quiet time and screamed to the top of his lungs, "You suck ref!!!"

 

:lol:

I thought he played good in the blue and white game. I hope he gets to play soon. Very good kid. Played good D in that game.

 

Unfortunately you don't get to have 8 fouls called on you in a regular season game.

Does this win really prove anything for the Cats? Is it significant to score so many points no matter who your playing?

Any updates on Orton?

I watched the play right before he left the game and it didn't look like much happened. He must have received a blow that the TV camera didn't pick up.

Any updates on Orton?

I watched the play right before he left the game and it didn't look like much happened. He must have received a blow that the TV camera didn't pick up.

 

I thought I heard them talking like it was an aggravation of a slight injury he already had. Not totally sure but PPat stated, he's ok. I hope it is nothing serious, I really like this kids attitude and play.

Does this win really prove anything for the Cats? Is it significant to score so many points no matter who your playing?

 

Yes. This team is learning to play together and learn a new offense. Coach Cal called for 2 a days to get their attention. I think he got it. Heck, they played all but 1 player that was able too.

Clarion I thought they where a hotel chain?

 

:laugh:Agree CoachBuckett! What concerns me is how will Ky stack up when they come up against a D1 team.

Liggins is sitting for a reason. It is not academic nor lack of playing well in practice.

Can you elaborate, LABS?

Liggins is sitting for a reason. It is not academic nor lack of playing well in practice.

 

:thumb:

 

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.