Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 117 Clarion 52

Featured Replies

Followed by Elliott County at 7th.

 

I forgot Jenkins isnt at Manual anymore.

 

But they have Samsel who is by far the best player in the State. So they should be ahaed of Clarion.:ylsuper:

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Liggins is sitting for a reason. It is not academic nor lack of playing well in practice.

 

Whatever the reason is, I hope the young man gets a chance to play again. He's as nice as any person you'll come across and speak to. Afterall, he's just like any other kid, wants to play the game he loves while he can.

Liggins is sitting for a reason. It is not academic nor lack of playing well in practice.

 

Word is he will be back for Cleveland State, what's that all about?

Clarion Coach: I knew how good John Wall was, but he is the real deal. He is in another league.

 

He's wrong. That's next year. Per rule he has to spend this one in the NCAA.

He's wrong. That's next year. Per rule he has to spend this one in the NCAA.

 

 

Actually he's 100% correct. Clarion is not a a D1 school. :sssh::D

Word is he will be back for Cleveland State, what's that all about?

 

I know what the problem is and I think its in the kid's best interest to let the coaching staff and the player work through the situation for the benefit of everyone.

I know what the problem is and I think its in the kid's best interest to let the coaching staff and the player work through the situation for the benefit of everyone.

 

Is the "word" correct though?

Is the "word" correct though?

 

Well, considering the source, I surely hope so.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.