Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 117 Clarion 52

Featured Replies

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky dominated the entire game, as expected.

 

John Wall had 27 - 17 in the 1st half. He looked explosive & his jumper looked great.

 

Patterson has a long way to go if he's going to play on the wing, but he does seem to have some confidence in his shot. So does Cousins, although I wish he didn't. :lol:

 

Cousins looked very good. He played well defensively and dominated down low. But, it's not that impressive when you consider that he had 5 - 6 inches on EVERYBODY on the other team.

 

Another strong defensive performance, which is the most impressive thing to do me.

 

If this team is able to knock down a few outside shots, they'll be very tough to beat.

 

Mark Krebs looked good in his limited action. He came in & knocked down a 3 then utilized the DDM perfectly for a left handed floater in the lane. It's easy to talk about how he may contribute with his shooting ability, but I'll believe it when I see it. I'd love to see him get an opportunity. I'm still bitter about last season when Slone got significant time.

 

Bledsoe, as expected, did not play. Daniel Orton didn't play much. He went out with chest pain - they reported that he took an elbow to the chest. Liggins did not play, either.

 

I love this team's attitude. Offensively, they have a long way to go, but defensively they will be one of the nation's elite.

The bottom line is the Cats took care of business.

 

The next one counts. I can't wait.

When was the last time Kentucky scored 100+?

 

Last season, not sure against who though...

Kentucky last score 100+ last season against Tennessee State on 12/22/08 with a final score of 102-58.

Wall - 27 points

Cousins - 20 points

Patterson - 14 points

Miller, Dodson & Harris - 11 points each

Stevenson - 8 points

Hood - 7 points

Krebs - 5 points

Harrelson - 3 points

UK held Clarion to 15 - 63 from the floor for 23.8%.

 

UK also forced 23 turnovers.

I think that John Wall guy has a future in basketball.

John Wall is the truth.

 

 

I though Paul Pierce was. :D

John Wall. That's all I can say. John Wall.

 

Clarion...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.