Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 117 Clarion 52

Featured Replies

Clarion...

 

New Kentucky High School Coaches' Poll released:

 

1. Holmes

2. Scott County

3. Eastern

4. Clarion University

5. Lexington Catholic

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clarion Coach: I knew how good John Wall was, but he is the real deal. He is in another league.

Wonder how long before Liggins is gone.

 

I thought he played good in the blue and white game. I hope he gets to play soon. Very good kid. Played good D in that game.

New Kentucky High School Coaches' Poll released:

 

1. Holmes

2. Scott County

3. Eastern

4. Clarion University

5. Lexington Catholic

:lol:

John Wall. That's all I can say. John Wall.

 

:dancingpa

Wall - 27 points

Cousins - 20 points

Patterson - 14 points

Miller, Dodson & Harris - 11 points each

Stevenson - 8 points

Hood - 7 points

Krebs - 5 points

Harrelson - 3 points

 

Looks very good.

Clarion Coach: I knew how good John Wall was, but he is the real deal. He is in another league.

 

Hmmm. His team lost by 50 and Wall nearly had 30, what was he going to say other than that.

 

UK looked great, but I'm still curious to see what they will do against a D1 team or a team with guards over 5'11 for that matter.

Hmmm. His team lost by 50 and Wall nearly had 30, what was he going to say other than that.

 

UK looked great, but I'm still curious to see what they will do against a D1 team or a team with guards over 5'11 for that matter.

 

It's not the small guards that leave me wanting more. Neither team has had ANY size down low that stood a chance of competing with our bigs.

 

I think the tallest player Cousins went against in both games was around 6'6'' or 6'7''. In all honesty, he may have played against better talent in HS. I know he did in AAU.

Clarion Coach: I knew how good John Wall was, but he is the real deal. He is in another league.

 

Seems kind of obvious from a Division II coach, right?:D

Clarion I thought they where a hotel chain?

 

I thought I took two tonight for allergies before going to the football game. My mistake!

New Kentucky High School Coaches' Poll released:

 

1. Holmes

2. Scott County

3. Eastern

4. Clarion University

5. Lexington Catholic

 

Manual is 5th

 

Lex Cath 6th

Manual is 5th

 

Lex Cath 6th

 

Followed by Elliott County at 7th.

Seems kind of obvious from a Division II coach, right?:D

 

Any UK fan or Anti-UK fan might as well get use to John Wall owning this board from now until March.

Any UK fan or Anti-UK fan might as well get use to John Wall owning this board from now until March.

 

Yes. And I couldn't be happier!:clap:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.