Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top selling jerseys

Featured Replies

Games, yeah. Anywhere else, no.

 

I'm not 40, but I sometimes wear my jersay at home when the game is on... and I almost always wear it at games.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not 40, but I sometimes wear my jersay at home when the game is on... and I almost always wear it at games.

 

:thumb:

Games, yeah. Anywhere else, no.

 

:thumb: Home is acceptable too in my book.

I'm not 40, but I sometimes wear my jersey at home when the game is on... and I almost always wear it at games.

 

:thumb:

 

:thumb: Home is acceptable too in my book.

 

Of course home guys, lol. Home and games, that should be it. I have 6 or 7 NFL jerseys and 6 or 7 NBA jerseys myself but you won't catch me wearing any of them anywhere other than home or an actual game.

Games, yeah. Anywhere else, no.

 

I agree with that as well. Home or game only IMO. Any other time and it's just silly. I can see wearing it to a bar to watch the games as well.

I agree with that as well. Home or game only IMO. Any other time and it's just silly. I can see wearing it to a bar to watch the games as well.

 

Being at the bar is like being home to some so yeah...:thumb:

I agree with that as well. Home or game only IMO. Any other time and it's just silly. I can see wearing it to a bar to watch the games as well.

 

I'm guity of that...

Just don't wear it tucked into jeans and i'm fine with it.

 

Good call, ultimate no, no.:lol:

:lol: I don't know why, but I just didn't figure you to be that old. For some reason I had thought of you as someone in their early or mid-20s, but I don't know why.:thumb:

 

I told everybody you were a good guy. :thumb: Actually my youngest is 21. And wearing a jersey at home for the game is ok. That is when your family can look at you and laugh, saying Dad never wear that out in public, please. :lol:

I told everybody you were a good guy. :thumb: Actually my youngest is 21. And wearing a jersey at home for the game is ok. That is when your family can look at you and laugh, saying Dad never wear that out in public, please. :lol:

 

:lol: I don't know why but I never would have guessed that. And really, I don't have a problem with anyone that wants to wear a jersey. I think no one should feel ashamed to wear one at home, and if a person wants to wear one out they should/could regardless of age. :thumb:

 

I"m just retiring my jersey wearing, here in about 3 1/2 years.:D

The reason MLB jersey's are as abundant is because of their limited availabilty for certain players and their constant sticker pricer that is $$$$$$.

 

My prized jersey's are:

 

96' Orange Elway

01' Blue Elway

Stanford Elway

Granada Hills High School Elway

The reason MLB jersey's are as abundant is because of their limited availabilty for certain players and their constant sticker pricer that is $$$$$$.

 

My prized jersey's are:

 

96' Orange Elway

01' Blue Elway

Stanford Elway

Granada Hills High School Elway

 

:thumb: Love Elway, he is the definition of a QB to me. He's not Montana, but he was tough and gritty and a winner.

  • Author
The reason MLB jersey's are as abundant is because of their limited availabilty for certain players and their constant sticker pricer that is $$$$$$.

 

My prized jersey's are:

 

96' Orange Elway

01' Blue Elway

Stanford Elway

Granada Hills High School Elway

 

No Grenada Hills Middle School Elway jersey? And you call yourself a fan :rolleyes:

I would have said the top jersey regardless of sport would have been Lebron.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.