Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top selling jerseys

Featured Replies

No Grenada Hills Middle School Elway jersey? And you call yourself a fan :rolleyes:

 

I don't think they had middle schools in the 70's.:isurrender:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would have said the top jersey regardless of sport would have been Lebron.

 

The NFL has pretty much always dominated in this stuff. Just the Cowboys sales is out of this world. But I'm sure Lebron's is way up too.

  • Author
The NFL has pretty much always dominated in this stuff. Just the Cowboys sales is out of this world. But I'm sure Lebron's is way up too.

He and Kobe are just outside the top 10.

Is anyone surprised that the top-selling sports jersey is America's Team's QB Tony Romo?

 

I'm not.

I am jersey-laden every game day. And I won't stop when I hit 40 (which, I swear, is a LOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time from now).

Is anyone surprised that the top-selling sports jersey is America's Team's QB Tony Romo?

 

I'm not.

 

Just think how many more romo jerseys would sell if was good enough to win a super bowl or even a playoff game. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.