Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top selling jerseys

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LT is still top ten, that's surprising.

I still think it looks funny when a guy, let's say over 40 is wearing a NFL jersey out in public or even at a game. :idunno:

I still think it looks funny when a guy, let's say over 40 is wearing a NFL jersey out in public or even at a game. :idunno:

 

It's the beer bellies, right?:ohbrother:

Only defensive player on the list... Troy Polalmalu :ylsuper:

How long has it been like this? I figured the NBA and NFL were pretty competitive in jersey sales, but I guess that I hadn't put much thought in to it.

It's the beer bellies, right?:ohbrother:

 

Pick your poison. :thumb:

I still think it looks funny when a guy, let's say over 40 is wearing a NFL jersey out in public or even at a game. :idunno:

 

As a relatively young guy, I agree. :thumb: Won't catch me in a jersey after I'm out of my early 20s.

As a relatively young guy, I agree. :thumb: Won't catch me in a jersey after I'm out of my early 20s.

 

Good call. My sons wouldn't let me even if i wanted to. :lol:

Good call. My sons wouldn't let me even if i wanted to. :lol:

 

:lol: I don't know why, but I just didn't figure you to be that old. For some reason I had thought of you as someone in their early or mid-20s, but I don't know why.:thumb:

As a relatively young guy, I agree. :thumb: Won't catch me in a jersey after I'm out of my early 20s.

 

Thats easy to say now.

What's the big deal with an older guy wearing a jersey? I'm 23 but I'll wear one to games every time I go.

What's the big deal with an older guy wearing a jersey? I'm 23 but I'll wear one to games every time I go.

 

Games, yeah. Anywhere else, no.

What's the big deal with an older guy wearing a jersey? I'm 23 but I'll wear one to games every time I go.

 

It can just be a little odd seeing someone in their mid-40s with one on. I'm not judging, I just said I won't be doing it, provided I make it that long.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.