Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 50 Scott 0

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And since the lost to Henry Clay, SK has won by an average margin of just under 42 ppg. Wow.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

SK started off a bit slow, the game was scoreless after one. Scott came out fired up, and I was very impressed with Sowder, he's solid. Chad Lawrence played a great game, rushing, passing and returning.

I heard Simpson was still playing in the 4th, and truth to this?

I heard Simpson was still playing in the 4th, and truth to this?

 

I don't really follow SK but doesn't he usually play in the 4th quarter?

SK started off a bit slow, the game was scoreless after one. Scott came out fired up, and I was very impressed with Sowder, he's solid. Chad Lawrence played a great game, rushing, passing and returning.

 

Scott did the very same thing against Highlands when they played them last week. Scott can compete for about a quarter or two with the big dogs but past that, they don't have the depth nor the talent to compete. That is why the game (and the season for that matter) is marathon, not a sprint.

All starters were out of the game very early in the 4th, I believe the 9 minute mark. I forgot to mention the game included one of the most violent collisions you could imagine. On fourth and long Sowder took off running down the sideline near the SK bench, I can't remember if it was Bailey or Pinkleton from SK but when they collided, it made a very loud noise and both players went flying.

All starters were out of the game very early in the 4th, I believe the 9 minute mark. I forgot to mention the game included one of the most violent collisions you could imagine. On fourth and long Sowder took off running down the sideline near the SK bench, I can't remember if it was Bailey or Pinkleton from SK but when they collided, it made a very loud noise and both players went flying.

 

Reminds me of the collision between the Simon Kenton kid and a player from Trinity in last season's state final. That was one of the hardest hits I've ever seen. Hopefully everyone is alright.

I don't really follow SK but doesn't he usually play in the 4th quarter?

 

All their starters generally play too late into the game, and even the SK fans will tell you the same.

All their starters generally play too late into the game, and even the SK fans will tell you the same.

 

..as will Coach Trosper.

..as will Coach Trosper.

 

Marksberry has to have something against him.

Miles didn't get many touches tonight. Heard that the coaches from SK were a little worried about the playing surface at Scott and didn't want to risk an injury.

Miles didn't get many touches tonight. Heard that the coaches from SK were a little worried about the playing surface at Scott and didn't want to risk an injury.

 

And they left a Mr. Football Candidate in till the 4th quarter with that kinda score? They couldn't have been too worried about the playing surface.

Does he have a legit shot at Mr. Football? His stats are off the charts....who's the front runner? This is eerily similar to the NCAA Heisman....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.