Florida 23 Arkansas 20

swamprat

I didn't get to see the PF towards the end but apparently is was a crock. Tebow and Cooper were a deadly combo down the stretch, and 15 looked like the #15 of old on the last drive.

The personal foul call was one of the worst calls I've ever seen.

Bit by bit Florida is losing ground. I wouldn't be surprised to see Alabama pick up several more first place votes.

Agree Florida does not look like last years team on offense. Also every team playing the Gators is going to be up and try to give their best shot at Florida. Bottom line Gators still won after giving the ball away 4 times and giving up more big plays than they have all season. Alabama is a real good football team the only difference between them and Gators is NO. 15 for Florida. GO GATORS.

After really thinking about it i'm glad they won this game. Because if they go ahead and lose one now and then win the SEC championship they will still get the title game like last year. So I prefer they win them all out now and lose to Alabama in the end!

They played without their best player on Defense today, that really hurts them, Brandon Spikes makes up for a lot. Florida always has one crappy game before they turn it on, I think we see that starting next week with Mississippi State. To win a national championship you have to show you can win close game and UF did.

They played without their best player on Defense today, that really hurts them, Brandon Spikes makes up for a lot. Florida always has one crappy game before they turn it on, I think we see that starting next week with Mississippi State. To win a national championship you have to show you can win close game and UF did.

Agree with Big Spikes. Spikes on defense can rush the passer or can play in pass coverage. Losing Spikes on defense is like losing Tebow on offense. For all Bama fans you have a very good team the difference between Bama and Florida is NO. 15 for Florida. GO GATORS.

We are hoping to see #15....Gators win by 3 by a team we beat 35-7. Bama has given up 1 Td against Hogs/Ole Miss/Gamecocks. Good Luck to the gator fans.

Petrino should have a pretty good handle on UF's run game, Urban bases a lot of what he runs off of the running scheme Petrino and Linnehan had in St. Louis. But you gave up 20 to a horrible UK offense, Florida gave up 7. Alabama better not let UF in the redzone as many times as they did South Carolina and expect to hold them out, and they should hope they can capitalize on their red zone trips unlike what they did against Ole Miss.

I'll be looking forward to seeing Bama in Atlanta again this year, Larry, and watching #15 take home another SEC title.