Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Wasn't At BBM?

Featured Replies

Poole, Teague, Leslie, Payne, Lamb, Knight, Q. Miller, Selby and who else?

 

UK had a huge event for the fans tonight, but in a recruiting sense you can't think it went all that well in terms of who was there to see it.

 

We'll see how it impacted Harris and Irving considering most think UK is at worst even with several other high major choices at this point.

 

With Gilchrist, it is easy to see UK in his future, but there are no signs of him closing the deal any time soon. Tonight might have had the most impact here, but the payout could take while to play out.

 

Maybe this one event was needed for the UK fan base after what has gone on over the last few years, and I have no problem understanding things from that angle, but if you are looking at it from a recruiting standpoint you'll have a hard time seeing the progress made after an expected massive level of talent turned into a few big names that saw a lot of others fail to make it to town...

Poole, Teague, Leslie, Payne, Lamb, Knight, Q. Miller, Selby and who else?

 

UK had a huge event for the fans tonight, but in a recruiting sense you can't think it went all that well in terms of who was there to see it.

 

We'll see how it impacted Harris and Irving considering most think UK is at worst even with several other high major choices at this point.

 

With Gilchrist, it is easy to see UK in his future, but there are no signs of him closing the deal any time soon. Tonight might have had the most impact here, but the payout could take while to play out.

 

Maybe this one event was needed for the UK fan base after what has gone on over the last few years, and I have no problem understanding things from that angle, but if you are looking at it from a recruiting standpoint you'll have a hard time seeing the progress made after an expected massive level of talent turned into a few big names that saw a lot of others fail to make it to town...

 

Gilchrist attended one of our parties along with Wall, Cousins, Orton, Miller, and Patterson. I see him in UK blue in the future.

Just for the record I wasn't at Big Blue Madness, but my wife watched it on tv and forced me to watch some of it against my will. John Wall has some good dance moves though.

I seen where CJ Leslie backed out. Tobias Harris is important because with UK losing Patterson and maybe Cousins along with Stevenson, getting quality interior players is a priority.

I wasn't there. I just firgured out what "BBM" meant. :lol::lol::lol:

 

 

 

Everytime I see "BBM" makes me think "big bowel movement". :eek::lol:

I wasn't there. I just firgured out what "BBM" meant. :lol::lol::lol:

 

I wasn't there either. :D

Everytime I see "BBM" makes me think "big bowel movement". :eek::lol:

That's EXACTLYwhat I thought before I figured it out! :lol:
I wasn't there either. :D

That's EXACTLYwhat I thought before I figured it out! :lol:

 

Peas & Carrots Sista!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I seen where CJ Leslie backed out. Tobias Harris is important because with UK losing Patterson and maybe Cousins along with Stevenson, getting quality interior players is a priority.

 

Harris isn't really a "post" player.

Poole, Teague, Leslie, Payne, Lamb, Knight, Q. Miller, Selby and who else?

 

UK had a huge event for the fans tonight, but in a recruiting sense you can't think it went all that well in terms of who was there to see it.

 

We'll see how it impacted Harris and Irving considering most think UK is at worst even with several other high major choices at this point.

 

With Gilchrist, it is easy to see UK in his future, but there are no signs of him closing the deal any time soon. Tonight might have had the most impact here, but the payout could take while to play out.

 

Maybe this one event was needed for the UK fan base after what has gone on over the last few years, and I have no problem understanding things from that angle, but if you are looking at it from a recruiting standpoint you'll have a hard time seeing the progress made after an expected massive level of talent turned into a few big names that saw a lot of others fail to make it to town...

 

GT, why was there so many rumors about all of these kids attending and they all no show?

GT, why was there so many rumors about all of these kids attending and they all no show?

 

I bolded the important part of your quote, LC. I'm not sure anybody knows what anybody is really doing!:lol:

I don't remember John Wall attending BBM, but I think he was there last night?? Everyone just needs to relax on the recruiting front. Coach Cal is VERY good at this aspect of CBB, and will not disappoint. BTW, I can remember not to long ago the hundreds of posts on BGP about Wall...........will he come, won't he come, where will he go. It was total rumorville on here. Let's just sit back and enjoy the show guys. Remember this........."build it and they will come".

I don't remember John Wall attending BBM, but I think he was there last night?? Everyone just needs to relax on the recruiting front. Coach Cal is VERY good at this aspect of CBB, and will not disappoint. BTW, I can remember not to long ago the hundreds of posts on BGP about Wall...........will he come, won't he come, where will he go. It was total rumorville on here. Let's just sit back and enjoy the show guys. Remember this........."build it and they will come".

 

They interviewed him on TV and he stated he attended when he was a Freshman.

I wasn't there. I just firgured out what "BBM" meant. :lol::lol::lol:

 

 

 

Everytime I see "BBM" makes me think "big bowel movement". :eek::lol:

That is what it has been the past two years.
That is what it has been the past two years.

 

Guess I missed the memo! :lol::lol::lol:

GT trying to stir the pot a little heh?

 

 

I thought last week you said Midnight Madnesses were kind of a big deal on the recruiting scene, but getting a kid on campus on an actual game weekend was even bigger?

 

 

Since it was so rocking Friday night I could certainly see why having guys like Leslie, Payne, Knight, and Selby would have been huge.............BUT

 

 

 

 

You grabbed a big enough broom to stir this pot didn't ya G?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.