Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Wasn't At BBM?

Featured Replies

I'm not worried about UK's recruiting at all...

They interviewed him on TV and he stated he attended when he was a Freshman.

 

Great stuff GS, did not see that since I was in attendance. That is very cool. I guess I can still stand by my statement, I don't remember him ever attending BBM. Be honest folks............did anyone know this before last night??

  • Author
Great stuff GS, did not see that since I was in attendance. That is very cool. I guess I can still stand by my statement, I don't remember him ever attending BBM. Be honest folks............did anyone know this before last night??

I did. And Wall landing at UK was nothing more than a formality once Cal was hired. Sure there was a lot of hand wringing for a few weeks, but the kid wanted to play for Cal, and the rest was just going through the motions...

Poole, Teague, Leslie, Payne, Lamb, Knight, Q. Miller, Selby and who else?

 

UK had a huge event for the fans tonight, but in a recruiting sense you can't think it went all that well in terms of who was there to see it.

 

We'll see how it impacted Harris and Irving considering most think UK is at worst even with several other high major choices at this point.

 

With Gilchrist, it is easy to see UK in his future, but there are no signs of him closing the deal any time soon. Tonight might have had the most impact here, but the payout could take while to play out.

 

Maybe this one event was needed for the UK fan base after what has gone on over the last few years, and I have no problem understanding things from that angle, but if you are looking at it from a recruiting standpoint you'll have a hard time seeing the progress made after an expected massive level of talent turned into a few big names that saw a lot of others fail to make it to town...

 

 

 

You fogot to list LRCW. :lol:

If they weren't at someone elses event I wouldn't worry too much.

This is so much better than "hoping" we land one 4 star and a bunch of 3 stars isn't it?

 

Like mentioned previously, if Coach can land the big fish at Memphis and UMASS I don't think he'll have much problems at UK with the facilities and support system he now has in his back pocket. Sit back, have a little patience and enjoy the ride!

Poole, Teague, Leslie, Payne, Lamb, Knight, Q. Miller, Selby and who else?

 

UK had a huge event for the fans tonight, but in a recruiting sense you can't think it went all that well in terms of who was there to see it.

 

We'll see how it impacted Harris and Irving considering most think UK is at worst even with several other high major choices at this point.

 

With Gilchrist, it is easy to see UK in his future, but there are no signs of him closing the deal any time soon. Tonight might have had the most impact here, but the payout could take while to play out.

 

Maybe this one event was needed for the UK fan base after what has gone on over the last few years, and I have no problem understanding things from that angle, but if you are looking at it from a recruiting standpoint you'll have a hard time seeing the progress made after an expected massive level of talent turned into a few big names that saw a lot of others fail to make it to town...

 

This post is a perfect example at how far UK has come in just 6 months. You have the #5 and # 9 players in America for 2010 and the #1 player in America for 2011 (or any class for that matter) at your madness and some are proclaiming it to be a "bad recruiting night." :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.