Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Great RBs not remembered as great

Featured Replies

You forgot Walter Abercrombie

:banana:

 

And Frank Pollard.:lol:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not on that list by club that I remember:

Pats: K. Faulk (while he will never be elite he is soooo underated in the clutch for them and #3 all time in the SEC I think).

Jets: Curtis Martin (Pat but I already had a Pat:)

Dolphins: Csonka

Bills: T. Thomas

Bengals: J. Brooks, I. Woods

Browns: E. Byner

Steelers: Bettis

Ravens:

Colts: Edge

Jags: F. Taylor

Texans: Nobody (Slayton) Oilers: Somebody help me after Earl

Titans: E. George

Cheifs: Okyoae, B. Word

Raiders:M. Allen, B. Jackson

Broncos: T. Davis

Chargers: LT

Seahawks: K. Warren

Niners: R. Craig, T. Rathman, R. Watters

Rams: Faulk

Cards: Hmmm lol

Cowboys: M. Johnson, M. Barber

Skins: Riggo (The Diesel)

Eagles: Westbrook

Panthers: S. Davis

Bucs: Alstott, Dunn, Cobb

Saints: Deuce

Falcons: J. Anderson

Vikings: AP

Packers: Lombardi years! Recent: D. Levens

Bears: after 2 mentioned tough. I think Forte is special but not played long enough. Fridge for short yardage:)

Lions: hhhmmmm

That's off my head.

Not on that list by club that I remember:

Pats: K. Faulk (while he will never be elite he is soooo underated in the clutch for them and #3 all time in the SEC I think).

Jets: Curtis Martin (Pat but I already had a Pat:)

Dolphins: Csonka

Bills: T. Thomas

Bengals: J. Brooks, I. Woods

Browns: E. Byner

Steelers: Bettis

Ravens:

Colts: Edge

Jags: F. Taylor

Texans: Nobody (Slayton) Oilers: Somebody help me after Earl

Titans: E. George

Cheifs: Okyoae, B. Word

Raiders:M. Allen, B. Jackson

Broncos: T. Davis

Chargers: LT

Seahawks: K. Warren

Niners: R. Craig, T. Rathman, R. Watters

Rams: Faulk

Cards: Hmmm lol

Cowboys: M. Johnson, M. Barber

Skins: Riggo (The Diesel)

Eagles: Westbrook

Panthers: S. Davis

Bucs: Alstott, Dunn, Cobb

Saints: Deuce

Falcons: J. Anderson

Vikings: AP

Packers: Lombardi years! Recent: D. Levens

Bears: after 2 mentioned tough. I think Forte is special but not played long enough. Fridge for short yardage:)

Lions: hhhmmmm

That's off my head.

 

There are many, many guys on your list who should never be mentioned in the same sentence as the word "great." Heck, more than a few wouldn't even be considered much more than journeymen.

Billy Simms of the Lions

There are many, many guys on your list who should never be mentioned in the same sentence as the word "great." Heck, more than a few wouldn't even be considered much more than journeymen.

 

I just went through each team off my head. Not going to lie I've thrown down at the Skins/Bucs game all day so the list could be fuzzy:lol: Feel free to say what guys you don't like on there then make your own list of each team so I can shoot it down:D

Word, Warren, Davis, Cobb, Watters I could see the word great not being by. Guess I was thinking more solid backs. I know you probably don't like Ickey...that's OK I expect it:)

Billy Simms of the Lions

 

He was a great one, one of the best ever. Without him the Lions would have been what they were last year. He made the Lions respectable almost all by himself.

Roger Craig

Marshall Faulk

Mike Alstott

I was Thurman Thomas, John Riggins, and maybe Jerome Bettis. Forgot about Marcus Allen.

 

Exactly. He's #1 on my list.

Since the original request was to list a top 3 not on the short list given, I'll go with

 

 

Curtis Martin

Marcus Allen

Billy Sims or Thurman Thomas

Billy Sims

Franco Harris

John Riggins

Larry Csonka

Chuck Foreman

Roger Craig

Gayle Sayers

Eric Dickerson

 

To name a few.

Billy Sims

Franco Harris

John Riggins

Larry Csonka

Chuck Foreman

Roger Craig

Gayle Sayers

Eric Dickerson

 

To name a few.

 

Some of yours are on the list.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.