October 5, 200917 yr Larry Csonka Best FB of the 70's IMO. Of course I'm a biased Dolphin's fan. :ylsuper:
October 5, 200917 yr Did anyone mention Chuck Muncie? Mark Van Eagen of the Raiders. Tough runner. Not graceful or fast, just tough. Wilbert Montgomery of the Eagles. Joe Morris of the Giants in the mid 80's.
October 5, 200917 yr Ricky Watters Curtis Martin Eddie George Ricky Watters was the first guy that came to my mind. He was an awesome dual-threat back in his prime. A tough inside runner with quick feet and great hands. The 'Niners always seemed to have a guy like that for a while with Craig and then Watters. Just under 15000 yards from scrimmage and 91 TD's.
October 5, 200917 yr Ed Podolack There's a name I hadn't thought about in a while. Some felt that the '71 Kansas City team he was on was better than the one that won the Super Bowl after the '69 season. I remember how great Podolack played vs. the Dolphins in that OT thriller in the playoffs. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.