October 5, 200917 yr My son and I were talking today about the all time great running backs and I mentioned a couple that he had never heard. I thought it would be interesting to hear your great RBs not really remembered as great. List your top 3 that is not on the following list: Emmitt Smith Barry Sanders Walter Payton Jim Brown Gale Sayers OJ Simpson Tony Dorsett Eric Dickerson Earl Campbell Franco Harris My top 3 were: Terrell Davis-Denver Chuck Foreman-Minnesota Roger Craig-San Francisco Lets hear your choices???
October 5, 200917 yr I was Thurman Thomas, John Riggins, and maybe Jerome Bettis. Forgot about Marcus Allen.
October 5, 200917 yr I was Thurman Thomas, John Riggins, and maybe Jerome Bettis. Forgot about Marcus Allen. No. 5 on the all-time rushing yards list only warrants a "maybe?"
October 5, 200917 yr Barry Foster Bam Morris Earnest Jackson Tim Worley Erric Pegram You forgot Walter Abercrombie :banana:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.