Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

USC at ND Predictions

And the winner is.... 35 members have voted

  1. 1. And the winner is....

    • USC
      54%
      19
    • Notre Dame
      45%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I know its in 2 weeks but since ND has a bye i'll get this one started early.

 

I am going with ND in this one. (As always) here is my reasoning:

 

1. Jimmy Claussen is quite possibly the best QB in the country (besides Tebow)

 

2. The Irish have 2 weeks to prepare

 

3. It's in South Bend

 

4. Washington is their one common oponent and ND won while USC lost

 

So when you add theese up I see ND winning on a last second drive led by Claussen

  • Replies 84
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To many things can happen between now and then. But USC wins this one as of right now.

I know its in 2 weeks but since ND has a bye i'll get this one started early.

 

I am going with ND in this one. (As always) here is my reasoning:

 

1. Jimmy Claussen is quite possibly the best QB in the country (besides Tebow)

 

2. The Irish have 2 weeks to prepare

 

3. It's in South Bend

 

4. Washington is their one common oponent and ND won while USC lost

 

So when you add theese up I see ND winning on a last second drive led by Claussen

 

:ylsuper::dancingpa

I know its in 2 weeks but since ND has a bye i'll get this one started early.

 

I am going with ND in this one. (As always) here is my reasoning:

 

1. Jimmy Claussen is quite possibly the best QB in the country (besides Tebow)

 

2. The Irish have 2 weeks to prepare

 

3. It's in South Bend

 

4. Washington is their one common oponent and ND won while USC lost

So when you add theese up I see ND winning on a last second drive led by Claussen

 

 

You also have to factor USC played Washington at Washington and played there worst game of the year without Barkley and still lost by only 3. ND played at Home and put up 422 yards passing, and it still took overtime.

 

How ever I still like Notre Dame to upset USC. I just don't think USC offense will put up as much as ND's.

ND has a legit chance in this game. They are a very good team. As a Michigan fan I knew they were lucky to beat the Irish. Clausen is the best qb in the country this year. After the Michigan win I said they would go 10-2 or 9-3. Pitt at Pitt will be a tough game but this is the game that will detrmine a BCS game or Fat Charlie being fired because I think they lose the Pitt game if nothing is on the line.. I personally hope he stays at ND because I fear a Brian Kelly led Irish team against Michigan every year.

One of the great rivalries in all of college sports. I look forward to this one every year, and so do both teams. USC's extremely young defense has really impressed me this year. I think the Trojan line takes over and USC brings home the Shilleagh in a good contest.

Should be a great game. I think the Irish win another close one and Clausen punches his ticket to New York. All while wearing the green jerseys.:thumb:

USC is open this Saturday, too. Trojans will win this game. As far as comparing the Washington score, Matt Barkley did not play and USC had 3 TO's inside the Husky 20 yard line. USC outgained Washington 360-220 that day so they played bad with a backup QB and it took a field goal at the end of the game for Washington to win. Pete will have them ready, being on National TV and the Trojans will prevail.

As of right now, I think Notre Dame may be able to score enough to beat USC. If they can keep USC run game in check, I think they have a very good chance of winning.

USC is open this Saturday, too. Trojans will win this game. As far as comparing the Washington score, Matt Barkley did not play and USC had 3 TO's inside the Husky 20 yard line. USC outgained Washington 360-220 that day so they played bad with a backup QB and it took a field goal at the end of the game for Washington to win. Pete will have them ready, being on National TV and the Trojans will prevail.

 

First off Barkely at the beggining of the year was seen as being the back-up. No offense he is not that good, he is ok. It is the other impact players for USC that makes him look good.:p

First off Barkely at the beggining of the year was seen as being the back-up. No offense he is not that good, he is ok. It is the other impact players for USC that makes him look good.:p

 

Are you saying Barkley is no good or that Barkley is inexperienced? I think he was a little overhyped, but obviously he has some talent.

USC will cruise to a victory.

USC has two weeks to prepare, their offense is starting to click, Barkley will be 100% by then (if he wasn't already), Clausen will see real pressure for the first time this year, and Golden Tate will not be as wide open as he has been against the teams ND has played thus far. With that being said, USC by 3 TD's.

ND has a legit chance in this game. They are a very good team. As a Michigan fan I knew they were lucky to beat the Irish. Clausen is the best qb in the country this year. After the Michigan win I said they would go 10-2 or 9-3. Pitt at Pitt will be a tough game but this is the game that will detrmine a BCS game or Fat Charlie being fired because I think they lose the Pitt game if nothing is on the line.. I personally hope he stays at ND because I fear a Brian Kelly led Irish team against Michigan every year.

 

That is what I want to see! :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.