Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sheldon Clark 22 Johnson Central 14

Featured Replies

Final according to WXCC radio broadcast.

 

:eek:

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final accoriding to WXCC radio broadcast.

 

:eek:

 

I believe the final score was actually SC 22 JC 14.

What is going on with JC???

What is going on with JC???

 

 

I know they lost their offensive line coach. I have a friend from Johnson Central who told me that he was going to be a huge loss. He stated that he his teams have led the state in rushing at 3 different schools where he has been the o-line coach.

  • Author
I believe the final score was actually SC 22 JC 14.
Yeah, that's what I said. :cool:) :sssh:
I know they lost their offensive line coach. I have a friend from Johnson Central who told me that he was going to be a huge loss. He stated that he his teams have led the state in rushing at 3 different schools where he has been the o-line coach.

 

Tony Burchett made a name for himself as a line coach. He's taught some very good ones at P-burg (80's), Sheldon Clark and Lawrence Co. (90's), and lately Johnson Central (00's).

 

This year he took a head coach position at Powell Co.

Really wish I could have seen the look on the face of Jim Matneys face after this one.

Bravo to Hager and my cards.

It seems as if Hager just outcoached him tonight.

 

Great game and good luck to both teams in the rest of the season.:ylsuper:

What is going on with JC???

 

I still say they are simply losing to better teams. Does anyone really think Johnson Central is better than Boyle, Bell, or Sheldon Clark? Certainly 0-4 is disappointing, but I didn't think it was completely out of the realm of possibility.

Coach Matney plays favorites, end of story. He tried to showcase JJ Jude so that he could show him off to the Martin county folk. If we could stop playing favorites and play people that will not fumble the ball 3 possessions in a row, then we would have a chance at winning.

  • Author

You can't beat too many good teams when you turn the ball over 7 times.

Wow JC 0-4. Congrats to Sheldon Clark you guys have our respect here in Bell County by playing a tough schedule the last couple of years is really paying off good luck rest of the season.

This one surprises me. I can understand losses to Boyle and Bell - althought JC lost badly to both. But not this one.

 

JC losing to SC is like Ashalnd losing to Raceland, IMO. Maybe SC can make it 3-in-a-row. :D

Its just JC's turn to take it on the chin!

 

JC must have lostalot of skilled players:taz:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.