Covington Catholic/Cincinnati LaSalle Predictions

jbwill2

Covington Catholic vs. Cincinnati LaSalle - Who Wins?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Covington Catholic vs. Cincinnati LaSalle - Who Wins?

• Covington Catholic
    • Cincinnati LaSalle

This Saturday Covington Catholic hosts Cincinnati LaSalle. For those who don't know, LaSalle is in the same conference as Cincinnati powers Elder, Saint Xavier and Moeller. LaSalle is 1-0 this year, after beating Oak Hills this past Friday. CovCath is 0-2, with losses coming to Ryle and Lexington Catholic.

Who wins, by how much, and why?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another week of learning and getting better and while CovCath won't be favored by many to win this game, the ten game season (this year) is about getting better each game and getting ready for the playoffs.

While LexCath isn't the LexCath of old this season, you can see the improvements in CovCath this week over last week and if this progress continues, the W's will come sooner than later.

Lasalle will win this one convincingly. Lasalle is big. There is no way the boys at CovCath will stack up well against them. Football in Ohio is just a different level of speed and size. CovCath should just use this game to work on their weaknesses verse a good team from across the river...it will only pay off in the end.

Lasalle 35

Covcath 14.

I have to go with LaSalle. I just don't see CCH hanging with any GCL team right now.

Tough start for Coach Wirth. Where will the first win come? I know CCH has Beechwood in two weeks. Who does CCH have next week? Could Beechwood and CCH both be looking for their first win in two weeks?

I have to go with LaSalle. I just don't see CCH hanging with any GCL team right now.

Tough start for Coach Wirth. Where will the first win come? I know CCH has Beechwood in two weeks. Who does CCH have next week? Could Beechwood and CCH both be looking for their first win in two weeks?

That is a real possiblility.:eek:

I believe that CCH’s defense will hold up pretty good. I think CCH’s offensive will be a non-factor in this game. I think LaSalle will have a short field the whole game, as Lex Cath did. I think CCH will be in this game early, but CCH defensive will be on the field nearly the whole came because I think CCH will have alot of 3 and outs. And also CCH punting game is pretty weak, the punter kicks them short and low and the punt return always has a good gain. Because of the struggle of the offensive, I believe La Salle will take this game.

La Salle 28

CovCath 0

La Salle is bad. Not only did they struggle against Oak Hills, they should have lost to Oak Hills. Their to one dimensional to me. They throw the ball a lot, mostly to Rodriquez Coleman. The Woeste kid is a good receiver as well. I just think their QB struggles at times. CovCath should have a chance.

La Salle is bad. Not only did they struggle against Oak Hills, they should have lost to Oak Hills. Their to one dimensional to me. They throw the ball a lot, mostly to Rodriquez Coleman. The Woeste kid is a good receiver as well. I just think their QB struggles at times. CovCath should have a chance.

Agreed. This is a pretty poor LaSalle team...

Agreed. This is a pretty poor LaSalle team...

Yeah but thats based on LaSalle/GCL standards- they tend to be the weakest team from that conference. However, I would bet that a weak GCL team is still heads and shoulders above most teams from KY. JMHO.