Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence North, IN 31 Trinity 14

Featured Replies

Trinity at 0 and 6? You gotta be kidding me.

Edited by Birdsfan
Rule 10.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is LN that good? Or is Trinity that down this year?

 

I bet, though, that Trinity will be doing a lot of learning and making a lot of adjustments so that they will be tough by the end of the year.

Trinity at 0 and 6? You gotta be kidding me.

 

Trinity was 0-4 one year this decade before winning the state title. Their first win came against X. I think they'll start 2-4.

 

The biggest concern I'd have if I were a T supporter is the D. T doesn't give up 31 points normally, let alone 31 in a half. It seems like Moeller was able to move the ball on them as well. If Kragthorpe has a turf toe injury, it could be a rough few weeks as they wait for him to heal, as that is a nagging injury which requires a lot of rest.

 

When was the last time Trinity lost at home?

Wow I am shocked by this. But every team does get hit by graduation at some point or another. Indy does have good football but I thought Warren Central and Centerville were the powers. Trinity can't think about this one too long gotta move forward.

Our center needs to work on his snaps a little, I am certain it will be resolved, but Krag was nearly having to pick them up off the ground when getting them in the shotgun.

 

Your center is a natural Tackle, that was moved to Guard, now moved to Center. Christian Paulino is a solid football player.

  • Author
Your center is a natural Tackle, that was moved to Guard, now moved to Center. Christian Paulino is a solid football player.

 

I have no doubt that he is a solid football player, he just needs more time at center to improve his snaps. I know he will improve, I was just noting it.

According to Jody Demling's blog, the injury is a foot injury, and X-rays will/have been required. In my experience, I don't think his injury is turf toe, but I'm in no way, shape or form qualified to make any diagnosis. :lol:

Brad will be fine physically and we all have confidence in him. The defense needs a ton of work and the coaches will get it fixed.

Forget the past - LN was a very tough opponent. They had many weapons. Least of which was the ability to "not quit" after spotting T 14 at home. No shame in getting beat by that team - albeit how some of their scores were obtained.

 

T Coaches have a method to their approach. Bet they learned more from that game than a 45-0 drubbing of someone else. Long way to go.

 

Coach B is not afraid to loose. The season will march on - GO ROCKS.:thumb:

SIDE NOTE: You have been on BGP too long when every time you read "LN", you mind tells you "Leatherneck".

 

Back to our regularly scheduled thread.

  • Author
SIDE NOTE: You have been on BGP too long when every time you read "LN", you mind tells you "Leatherneck".

 

Back to our regularly scheduled thread.

 

Same issue here. :lol:

  • Author
Trinity was 0-4 one year this decade before winning the state title. Their first win came against X. I think they'll start 2-4.

 

The biggest concern I'd have if I were a T supporter is the D. T doesn't give up 31 points normally, let alone 31 in a half. It seems like Moeller was able to move the ball on them as well. If Kragthorpe has a turf toe injury, it could be a rough few weeks as they wait for him to heal, as that is a nagging injury which requires a lot of rest.

 

When was the last time Trinity lost at home?

 

 

BIG difference between situations.

 

That team had Brohm and most of the defense from 02 returning.

Brad should be out about a week - Rocks will be fine

I agree, I kept thinking LN as Leatherneck. That' sad and scary at the same time.

Forget the past - LN was a very tough opponent. They had many weapons. Least of which was the ability to "not quit" after spotting T 14 at home. No shame in getting beat by that team - albeit how some of their scores were obtained.

 

T Coaches have a method to their approach. Bet they learned more from that game than a 45-0 drubbing of someone else. Long way to go.

 

Coach B is not afraid to loose. The season will march on - GO ROCKS.:thumb:

As a P&R regular, IMO LN is VERY overrated. :D

 

:cool:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.