Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence North, IN 31 Trinity 14

Featured Replies

You all are silly. :D

 

I expect Trinity to be the Trinity we've come to expect by year end by the way.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A tuff loss for Trinity, but I think a loss like this for them is something they could learn on. And whoever their head coach is deserves a lot of credit, to schedule Cincinnati powerhouses St. Xavier and Elder and also to play them on their home field is something to be proud of. Trinity wants to be the best and they play the best.

I agree, I kept thinking LN as Leatherneck. That' sad and scary at the same time.

 

Yea, this thread is just kinda weird to read. I keep thinking Leatherneck beat Trinity.:ohbrother:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.